Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
In this exciting new episode, former student Greg Dixon returns as our special guest. Like many who enter the property game, Greg wanted to improve his lifestyle and be able to provide more for his family. And like most people, he started with negative gearing because a lot of financial experts told him that that was the sensible thing to do: lose some money now to get tax breaks each year.
But as he slowly expanded his portfolio, the more he found himself working extra hours to sustain his negatively-geared investment properties. Working from 6am-9pm, Greg recalls that his kids were asleep when he left for work, and they were asleep when he arrived from work. He couldn’t go out on holidays with his family and any income he could get (even the tax breaks) simply went to pay off his losses.
Greg’s story, sadly, is a familiar one to struggling investors. And in this podcast, he will show just how impractical negative gearing is and why positive cash flow is the way to go. Tune in as he reveals how he left a life of ‘working for’ his properties to a life wherein his properties were ‘working for’ him, including:
See you there!
Products & Resources
Sign up to get your copy of the Property Investors’ Toolkit and enjoy the following benefits:
- Getting started tips
- Details of his first deal
- How creative strategies gave him both financial and time freedom
- How he transitioned from part-time investor to full-time investor
- AND much more!
- Get an instant alert when a new episode is launched.
- Receive a word for word PDF transcript for each episode.
- Be the first to get your hands on new value-packed tools and resources.