Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
What would you do if you bought an investment property just before the market collapsed?
Well, our special guest today, Anne Jantzen, bought an investment property with her husband a few years back. It was a development project which they hoped would generate them passive income.
But just before they could settle on the property they bought, the market tanked. Immediately, they felt the effects of the downturn. They found it tricky to settle because the lending criteria tightened. And selling for profit was also a problem since tighter standards limited people’s buying power.
We find that many people can relate to Anne’s experience. But the good news is that these financial struggles aren’t the end of the world. In fact, it’s far from it. And Anne will show us just how creative real estate investing helped her family achieve success during a tough economy, including:
It’s an episode you surely don’t want to miss!
- How she and her husband got started in creative investing
- How creative strategies can overcome the limits of traditional financing
- How the new way allows her to take charge of her life (Time-Freedom)
- How the new way also helps other people
- PLUS many more golden nuggets!
Products & Resources
Sign up to get your copy of the Property Investors’ Toolkit and enjoy the following benefits:
- Get an instant alert when a new episode is launched.
- Receive a word for word PDF transcript for each episode.
- Be the first to get your hands on new value-packed tools and resources.