Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
I always say that I’m not in the property business. Rather, I’m in the problem-solving business. People buy or sell houses because they want to achieve something. And it’s the job of the property investor to find a solution that would help them achieve their goals.
But in order to provide solutions, you need to know the problem first. And this is where things get a little tricky. After all, there are just some things people don’t like sharing with others they’ve just met (such as their financial situation).
In this podcast, we provide incredible insights on how to communicate with buyers and sellers effectively so you can get the info you need to create solutions; including:
Enjoy the program!
Products & Resources
Sign up to get your copy of the Property Investors’ Toolkit and enjoy the following benefits:
- How to build rapport
- How to avoid false expectations
- Knowing what questions to ask (and how you should ask them)
- The importance of trust and verifying
- And many more negotiation tips!
- Get an instant alert when a new episode is launched.
- Receive a word for word PDF transcript for each episode.
- Be the first to get your hands on new value-packed tools and resources.