Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
Rick Otton, the host of Australia’s top real estate podcast Creative Real Estate Show, is back with a timely and informative podcast about Australia’s so-called “property boom.”
Here are the highlights of this newest podcast:
- The status of Australia’s real estate market after the elections;
- Is it a property boom or a property gloom?
- 2 reasons why it’s not a property boom;
- Where did the so-called boom start and when will it stop?
- How quantitative easing in the U.S. affects Australia;
- Components of a property boom and property gloom;
- Co-relation of expensive labour and loan defaults;
- Visit creativerealestate.com.au to get more street smart secrets;
- Impact of the bank’s recovery from their big defaults;
- And who’s creating activity in the property market.