Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
Rick Otton, the host of Australia’s top real estate podcast Creative Real Estate Show, invites Trish, one of his students from the UK, to share with listeners how she buys and sells multi-million dollar houses using creative strategies.
You can expect these highlights in this week’s podcast:
- Trish’s career shift from nurse to property investor;
- How beginners can sell negatively geared properties;
- The pitfalls of buying and selling properties using the old way;
- How to get a 2-hour working day;
- Importance of referrals in growing your business;
- What the difference is between £100,000 and £1,000,000 houses;
- Where to go for more street smart secrets;
- And 2 things that all property investors should get when starting a career in property.